Welcome Parents & Students
Hello Students and Parents,
On behalf of the staff at Bolsa Knolls Middle School, I am excited to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year!
My name is Ms. Mazzuca and I am a Resource Specialist for some 6th and all 7th graders at BK. This is my 4th year working at Bolsa Knolls.
As we begin the school year we will be distance learning. With that being said, I know this is going to be an adjustment for many of you as we all try to figure this out together. I want to assure you that the staff at BK is going above and beyond to help support students and their families with the digital learning process.
Parents, I am looking forward to working with you, and building relationships as the year progresses. We will need to work together to ensure that your student achieves at his/her highest potential. We ask that you guide and support your student's learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school every day, on time
- Attends Specialized Academic Support offered Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 1:45-2:45
- Completes all assignments, on time (the Tracker is a great resource for this)
- Informs their teacher(s) if they need additional support in any subject
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of your student’s school life
- Reads daily to develop a love of reading AND to improve literacy skills
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed and that he/she has your support
I feel privileged to be a part of the BKMS school community. Thank you for your support as we embark on a truly one-of-a-kind school year!